• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rest in peace Pikachu...

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
i just can not belive it i just dont know were to start my beautiful pikachu has just left me and gone to the bridge :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
she would of been 6 this January i knew she wouldnt live a very long life as her sister died at 2 1/2 cause of bridging of the spine due to beeing badly bred. they were my 1st ever rabbits which i had from a pet shop, i have gone through so much with her and has always been there when i feel down, i knew this day would come as i have recently been thinking about it but this was still a sudden shock as i wasnt expecting it to be so soon, this morning we found she hadnt eated but this wasnt unusual for her as she sometimes feels like this but during the day she usually has something but still hadnt.
mom brought her in the house then i had her on my lap and was going down hill fast and there was nothing i could do but sit and watch :cry: :cry: we didnt think she would last the night and she couldnt even sit up i sat with her in the dining room were it ws cooler for her and i had made her comfy, but worse of all i went into the kitchen to get something and to get a just washed teddy but by the time i got bk she had gone :cry: :cry: :cry: i couldnt belive it but gave her a cuddle just to let her know
im sooo upset i can hardly see the screen now due to the tears
i was going to get mowi 'done' so he could live with her :cry: :cry:
binky free pikachu now u can be reunited with ur best friend and sister Raichu

im goning to miss her so much
this is her with her sis (pikachu is the one grooming)
Mvc-026s.jpg

these were done this yr
this is her with her best pet prizes
Pict0015.jpg

9306be55.jpg

becky

Oh dear Becky I am so sorry *hugs* I know nothing anyone says will take the pain away but in time you will be able to remember all the good times you had with her smiling instead of crying, trust me darling.

She was a bonnie girl.

thanx for ur lovley comments much apreciated
she looks so peaceful but i still cant get over it i dont think its sunk in yet

So sorry to hear this. She was one beautiful bunny.
Binky free Pikachu.

aww Becky, I am so very sad to hear about your lovely bunny Pikachu - she was a real beauty and I know how much you loved her.

Please do not feel bad that you were not with her the very minue she passed - I think she did that for a reason. Pikachu knew you loved her and did not want you to have the pain of being their at the moment - I believe that animals choose their time to go - often they hang on for their owners - Pikachu chose the time you had popped out.

She knew that you loved her and she took that love and your last cuddle togetehr with her to the Bridge. She is now with her pals.

I know nothing will take away the pain you are in - it is so awful. try to remember the lovely times you had.

Take care and big cuddles.

lol Pam

Binkey Free little Pikatchu and watch over your Mum this side of The Bridge. I am so sorry Rebecca. Go give a little Rex a cuddle... :cry: :cry: Jane and Buns xx

I'd like the memory of me to be a happy one.
I'd like to leave an afterflow of smiles when life is done.
I'd like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways.
Of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.
I'd like the tears of those who grieve, to dry before the sun.
Of happy memories that I leave when life is done.

hi becky so sorry to her about pikachu, she was gorgerous...

binky free little pikachu and have fun at the bridge honey!

Eve x

Dear Becky, so very sorry to hear about your sad news. Sending you all our love and hugsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Run free little pikachu, enjoy the endless days at the bridge, eat the green fresh grass and laze with the warm sun on your face, watch over your mum and rest easy always xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i should remember not to read things at work. i'm really upset for you and i didnt even know pikachu.

blinky free little one.

all the best.

awwww Bex :cry: :cry: :cry: so very sorry to hear pikachu has gone to the bridge to be re-united with her sister :cry: :cry:

I too dont come into this section very often either because reading peoples losses makes me relieve mine and I feel your heartbreak and pain too :cry: :cry: :cry: Your post was extremely hard to read without welling up myself for your loss :cry: :cry: My heart goes out to you Bex, it really does :cry:

Run free little Miss pikachu bun, in the land of plenty where the sun always shines, and the love shows no boundaries. Run and play with your sister xxxxxxx

thank you all for your lovely and warming comments and has made me feel alot better
i do think it was for the best as she hasnt looked her best for awhile now as she wasnt able to keep her weight up every well
i know she wont be forgotten she had many friends including nearly a whole school as most of the childern knew her as she used to visit yr 1 classes and some of which are in yr 6 now some maybe older, my mom is the one the break it to them, she even conquerd kids and techers fears of them(i know :roll: ) and she was the 1st for some people to get to cuddle one.
she is still on the school display

there isnt a bunny quite like her she is very unique and will be greatly missed

becky

sorry to hear about pikachu, she sounds lovely and her memory will live on through all the people she's met

Back