• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Ali

Warren Veteran
Hi i'm a newbie, :D

My name is Ali, I have an eight and a half month old Sooty Fawn Mini Lop, she is now living indoors due to all the fireworks, the other weekend,(my partner said she would never live indoors ha ha) :p

She will not use her litter tray as a toilet, she scrabs all the woodshavings out and uses it to sleep in and goes to the toilet where ever she likes, in the cage.

Milly is going to the vets on Friday, to be spayed, so hopefully this may make her better with the litter training (I hope) as it is costing £75.00 :cry:

Ali and Milly :lol:

Hi Ali.. glad u made it at last :wink:
Im sure u will find this forum really helpful and lots of fun too! :lol:
Hope all goes well on Friday.. oh and dont forget to show us some piccys of Milly too :wink:

Hi Chris,

Thanks for all your help tonight, I have been reading all the old posts tonight, very interesting reading

Ali and Milly :p

Hiya. Only joined myself last week and i love it. Everyone is so nice and i've found it really helpful.

Love Fiona and Lily xxx

I am soooooooooooooooo shocked, just taken Milly to the vets this morning, to be spayed, she had a pre-op check over and guess what she's not and she but a he, I just cant beleive it. :shock: :shock:

Ali and Milly( will have to think of another name now) :shock:

Oops! Welcome to the forum by the way!
I think that's fairly common, that people think they have a male and it turns out to be female or vice versa.

Thanks for the reply, still can't stop calling him Milly though,

Ali (still in shock) :shock:

I had that happen with Pippy Longstocking who is now Pip from Great Expectations! Mine was the other way round though and Polly had babies - Ive learned a lot since then from the folk on here! :oops:
Praps you could call Milly Billy?

I like Billy but my partners dads name is Billy so won't really work, because he goes to stay round there when we go on holiday :lol:

Ali and Bunny

Back