• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Binks....coooeeee!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Well Hello there...Thought you might like some more pics of me to stare at lovingly..You have to excuse the fact that I'm not looking my best today as I'm still feeling a bit strange after my visit to the man who sent me to sleep for a while yesterday..don't know what he gave me but boy do I feel weird today!
Anyway had my pic taken in my recovery cage as didn't feel up to coming out but will post some more in a couple of days. The bright coloured thing is my favourite toy and I might bring it with me so you can have a go pushing it round! By the way can I have some pics of you please? Love your fiance Poppy xxx

100_0280.jpg

100_0282.jpg

100_0284.jpg

100_0283.jpg

Yayay!! Very excited!

Hello my Love!

I hijacked my Twofoot's computer while he had some lunch so that I could check my email; I was hoping to see some pictures of my new bride-to-be and lookie-here. Mum & Dad told me that you were beautiful but I think they under-played your lovely eyes!

While I wait to meet you, I'm practising my Social Skills with my close friend Fudge. We spent all morning going through the chapter on How to Groom your Loved One, and are now busy working our way through Snuggling Your Bun.

img_2091.jpg

It's hard work for an old bun (that's me on the right, btw) and Fudge seems to have much more energy than I do! Maybe later we'll skip ahead a few chapters to Getting in Shape? I'll let Fudge run up and down the passage and then we'll do some stretches.

I'm looking very forward to meeting you in person - I can't wait to show you around our new house.

Lots of love,

oh poor sweet adorable Poppy with with most expressive leettle eyes and perky ears!!

he was just doing all the necessary bits so that you can come home to Mr Binks. We are all sooooo very excited!!

You are such a pretty pretty bunlet!

podlet,xx

Mark said:
She is so very beautiful and i have a bag all ready to come and nab her for myself :D :D :D

:lol:
A bunny napping! Not if I don't get to your bunsters first! :D
I can see how it happens - you start with one bun and before you know it, a house full of buns!!!

podlet. x

This is the most lovely story - it reminds me of the coffee advert - you have to wait for the next installment! :D
Poppy is indeed a most gorgeous little girl but hows she gonna get on fitting a veil over those ears? :shock:

She's certainly a beauty. And what a gent mr Binks is! Getting all prepared.

Back