• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jayney

Mama Doe
Hello there everyone
My name is jayne and i am the proud owner of a male fawn colour dwarf lop who is 9 months and named Willow, and a white upearred female who is 18 months old and named Matilda.

Matilda (Tilly) is a new addition and came from a rescue centre about 3 weeks ago and her and Willow have bonded well. Willow has been here since he was a baby and is extremely nosey.

Just like to say i think the website is fab and the forum is full of knowledgable people! :D

Loppyju said:
Knowledgable but insane :lol: :lol:

Speak for yourself! *twitch*

Welcome to the forum :wave: I look forwards to hearing more about the antics of your lovely Willow and Matilda :D (and photos too, please!)

This forum is great, you'll learn lots and there's always someone who will help you out with any bunny situation.

Rabswood
Lavender, Oxo and Pippin

Welcome00048.gif
to you and Willow and Tilly!!! Great advice here...so many knowledgeable and caring folk

...Phew. :oops: :oops: late again :roll: SORRY!! Welcome Jayne. :D To be on this Forum it helps if you are.....Ermmmmmmmmm....BARKING MAD!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: Jane (without the 'Y'!! :lol: ) and Bunsxx

Back