• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

STORAGE CUBES?????

Gilfly

New Kit
So I tried searching for these wire storage cubes for making cages. Can't find them any where. I have email Poundstretcher. Will try CostCo soon hopefully. Littlewoods (LXdirect) don't seem to sell them.

Can anyone tell me where i can get a hold of them? Tried Ebay but only 1 expensive set, and the American site only has ones that cost $56 for p&p!!

Is there a website i can order them from?

-Gillian

I think if you contact the Kleeneze website, they will get their nearest rep if they have one in the area to contact you.

Janice

I know costco sells them (atleast here). They are really good quality and there versatility is great for bunny mummies and daddies that keep adding more and more buns to their crew! They run about $20.00-$30.00 for a box of 28 grids.

that ebay price seems good, the 2 cube for £22 is high!
I paid £18 for 17 sheets from ebay...

mind you i dont use them much now, only as a temp barrier for H when we arent in the front room, which if he wanted to he could hop over, but he doesnt luckily!

I got mine from Kleeneaze, I requested a catalogue to be delivered and one arrived about 2 weeks later, they cost 19.99 and no postage costs!! they arrived about a week after I ordered them.

When i bought mine they were only £6 for 24 + p&p
there a rip off now
I have some here i will be selling soon

Back