• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fiver Bunny - 11 months Old Already

Cant Belive its been 11 months already since i got fiver
she came to me when she was about 1 day old, as a foster with her mum dad and 1 other baby bun in the litter
Their mum died when they were only a couple of weeks old, so I hand reared her and the other bunny, sadly one of them didnt make it, but Fiver is still here going strong,

this is their original thread

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/tam/viewtopic.php?t=3272

She is so naughty, she escaped from her hutch tonight (hence why i am up so late) in the poring down rain, I only woke up when i heard her scratching in one of the old hutches :lol: so she will stay in here for tonight to dry off,

Snug as a bug

fiverbubby2.jpg

She still has her little Helicopter ears :love:

fiverbunny3.jpg

Having a stretch after drying off

fiverbunny2.jpg

fiverbunny.jpg

Wow! She's gotten so big :shock: !!!

Its amazing that she survived if she came to you at one day old, you both are very lucky!

But a naughty bun isn't she? Escaping from her hutch and making her mummy stay up late. :roll: :lol: What we do for these buns!! I do say though she does look very cute snuggled up in her towel! :love:

Very cute pics, and story!! xxxx

awww she is gorgeous, tell me do you have a wonderful bond with her because she has never known life without you or can Fover still be nervous?

yes she can still be nervous, she doesnt like being handled too much, she likes to do everything her own way :lol:
the only time she wants to know me is when i have food :lol:

Back