• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie with a Dwarf Lionhead bunny

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
:D
Hi

I'm new to this site and am hoping to get some tips on how to keep my baby Dwarf Lionhead bunny safe and healthy.

I had a bunny when I was a kid but like most kids I lost interest and mum & dad looked after him most of the time. Now I'm a mum and have recently aquired a bunny for my kids. (Although Sooty is as much for me as for the boys!!)

Look foward to chatting with other new bunny mums!!

Sue :wink:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Not the best pics but it's difficult with a small black ball of fluff!! He's sitting on my 4yr olds lap so you can kinda judge just how tiddy he is, (Sooty not my son :lol: )

1stattempt062.jpg

1stattempt065.jpg

Sue

Thanks I did use that to help get the pics on here but it doesn't say anything about changing the size of pic. Maybe they're just BIG pics!! :lol:

Sooty is a little bit bigger now than in that photo, but he still fits in one of my hands! I worry so much about him being out in the cold, after all he's only 10wks old

yeah you did it!!!!

If you do it to the original piccies it will automatically change the size on the post for you without having to change anything else

:wave: Hello and welcome from the hoppitylop gang, which are all mini lops except for one 4month old otter lionhead called Roxy. :wave: :rabbit2:

Back