• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Truffles, hopefully if I have got this right......!

Truffybuns

Warren Scout
Right, my first attempt at attaching photo's (aahhhhhhh this is stressfull!) so please don't shout if it goes wrong! I would like you all to meet my little stunner of a bunny Truffles ( in her "I am not realy considering eating your garden mum, honest" picture) and because I would be told off if she was not included, her friend Oren the springer spaniel.

Truffy.jpg

Oren.jpg

Hope this has worked!!

TC, Truffy & Oren pup

Thankyou, not the best photo of Truffy but only one I have on my computer at work (oops now the cats out of the bag, don't tell the boss!) She has been at her Grand-daddy's over the weekend as we went away so I needed to post a pic as I was getting withdrawl symptoms! (picking her up tonight yippee, can't wait for a ear tickle)

TC, Truffy and oren pup

I think it's a fantastic photo of Truffles, capturing her doing what bunnies do best!! She looks lovely, as does Oren - I bet you didn't stand too near (him/her??) when (he/she) got out of the water :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oren (a she by the way) adores the water and anyone within a five mile radius is liable for a soaking when she has a dip! Always wondered why I came back from our walks muddier than she does and god forbid if we should meet anyone wearing white trousers on the way home.....!

:lol: Didn't think I could see any dangly bits in the photos but wasn't sure if it was just the angle of the shot!!

Mmmmm I can imagine that she'd give a lovely shower to any unwitting passers by!

Great photos - Truffles looks up to no good! :roll: And Oren is stunning - I have a pic of my old springer Sam in the water - looks like it could of been the same seaside!

:D :D Has anyone ever met a Springer thats not completely loopy!! :shock: :shock: My friends Springer,Jerry, (Yeh, I know.....) :roll: :roll: is totally manic!! :lol: :lol: Lovely piccies!! Jane and Buns xx

I gained my now 18 year old cat some 12 years ago when his owners bought a spaniel (sorry not sure if it was a springer or a cocker, I'm not a doggy person so don't know the difference). Sooty refused to go in their house from that day onwards and they fed him on the doorstep. They saw him less and less (and we saw him more and more!) until one time he got an abscess on his leg and they couldn't catch him to get him to the vets, so my mum took him and then we had tablets so then we had to start feeding him, so then he never went home again, and then I moved out and took him with me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooh that was a long sentence!

Lovely pics :D
Truffles is a bit like Clover, who also likes lurking in the garden, but who doesn't even bother pretending she isn't going to eat it :lol:

Yes, she is an english springer and only 18 months old so really manic! She is very good with truffy though, the bunny is definatley the boss in our house!

TC, Truffy and Oren pup

Back