• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper and Dooley :-(

shantel

Alpha Buck
I just wanted to say goodbye to my lovely lop Jasper who was my first of the 10 bunnies, and also Dooley - the friendliest rabbit you could have known :cry: Sweet dreams boys.....

Jasper
jasp.jpg

Dooley
dooley.jpg

So sorry to hear that Shantel - thinking of you.
Jasper always reminded me of Alfie - my first bunster and Dooley's cheeky expression in that pic always made me smile.

:cry: I'm so very sorry Shantel *hug* I know how much you love your bunnies.

~ Binky free Dooley and Jasper, take all our love to the spirit buns ~

Awwww, I'm so very sorry Shantel. Your bunnies are so well cared for, and I'm sure they passed knowing how much you loved them. (((((hugs)))))

Binky free Jasper and Dooly xxxxxxxxx

So sorry Shantel about Jasper and Dooley. Didn't you have Dooley on your signature before?? I just love his pose.

Marlene said:
So sorry Shantel about Jasper and Dooley. Didn't you have Dooley on your signature before?? I just love his pose.

Yes I did - it was his cheeky pose that I loved in that photo like he's saying 'and who do you think you're looking at'! :lol:

Lizzie - long time no speak! :D Dooley had contracted snuffles - he had been ok with it until for months and months until Weds, but I think due to the cold weather it had got much worse and he couldn't breathe very well at all. He also stopped eating and was quite withdrawn so the vet said putting him to sleep would be the kindest thing for him. :cry: Jasper Carrot was put to sleep due to kidney failure, I was absolutely devastated as him and the Dutches were always together. Now Jessica dutch has myxi, so all in all things are really not going too well!

Shantel I am so sorry to hear you have lost your lovely boys, my thoughts are with you.
Hope Jessica will be alright, you certainly are having a bad time at the moment. Sending healing vibes out to Jessica.

So sorry to hear about the news.

Binky free boys. And know your Mummy love you so much.

And I hope Jessica is a little better.

Back