• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Viola in the aviary

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
strawberrydoesnotapprove.jpg

Notice the look Strawberry is giving them :wink: He can fight with Cherry but Clover is not to behave in such an unbecoming fashion :lol:

more.jpg

Viola would like more freedom :roll:

Aww, what a sweet heart! Poor Viola looks like she is in prison, why is she locked up? She is far to cute to have such a nice aviary all to herself, don't you think?

She is waiting for Cherry, so it won't be too long until she has some company. He is off to get sorted tomorrow.

And I am building them their own run so they will have more room :D I have the posts up and have bought the wire, I just need a gate :? I'm not too good at DIY so I have to take it one step at a time. If this weather holds I should get the wire up this week. But I also have to insulate all the hutch covers :? There just isn't enough time :? Short days are a right pain :roll:

hi

not enough time and rabbits always wanting more freedom - I can empathise with that :roll:

your best is never good enough :no:

Gives us a good reason to write lists and plans though :D

Back