• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think Lace and Blueberry are talking about?

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
invasion.jpg

You can trust your dog with your buns :shock: !!! My pup would have all 5 down his throat in 3 seconds flat!

Has he/she always been like that?

Look at how all of your animals get along like that! Is that a guinea pig in there too?? Wow, any tips? :roll: :lol: :lol:

very cute piccy!! xxx

It took a long time before I would trust Millie with the small furries. I still wouldn't leave her alone with a guinea. But she has been around them for 5 years now, and she knows she isn't allowed to hurt them.
She doesn't live with me anymore, but with my Mum. She went to stay with her when we went away one year and didn't want to come back as Mum let her sleep on her bed :lol: But now Mum is in Kenya for a month so she is staying with us. Maybe she'll decide to stay here this time :wink:

Rainbow(guinea pig) isn't supposed to be with the rabbits, but he keeps jumping in there every chance he gets :roll: He is living on the kitchen floor as I don't know what to do with him. He is blind in one eye and is too snotty to neuter and too aggressive to introduce to a baby :?

Aww Louise look at them!!! Thats brilliant! I would only trust Baillie with the buns and even then he's so playful he would probably hurt them! I think it's great that wall your animals get along i would love that!

Back