• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to good hme in Sheffield!

/

Louise if you could foster him for about 2 weeks I could take him for rehoming after that...I have some due out over the next fortnight....I usually ask for a donation to take buns in but how can you leave rabbits like this? :(
Let me know if you get a reply from advertiser and what's happening

Re: /

honeybunny said:
Louise if you could foster him for about 2 weeks I could take him for rehoming after that...I have some due out over the next fortnight....I usually ask for a donation to take buns in but how can you leave rabbits like this? :(
Let me know if you get a reply from advertiser and what's happening

I will PM you Jill.

Louise

If Humbug wants him then you can meet at mine if you want as I am probably central for you both.
Kay

I've just rang up about this Rabbit and it looks like he may have already found a home. They are going to ring me back this afternoon if it falls through.

Louise

Hopefully the new owners will have the sense to give the poor thing a bigger space! I'm tempted to join that sheffieldforum just so I can add a comment to the effect that the cage there is in no way big enough for a rabbit!

Awww that's a shame! Still, fingers crossed the bunny has gone to someone who saw how it was living and is going to give it a much better home!

I have a cage like that for my single dwarf girl! its white though.

would never put a bigger bun in it though!

Em

.::.amy.::. said:
its still small for a dwarf!!! bramble has a big one and he is a dwarf!

Ditto!!

wouldnt put any sort of rabbit in it, might use it as a litter tray but never to live in
they cant even stand up in it

Yeah I'd agree, the generally accepted minimum size accommodation for a rabbit is 5*2 feet, small cages lead to problems with their backs as they can't stretch up or run about properly, and of course it's difficult to give them anything to "do" in a cage that size so they are likely to get very bored :cry: Personally I wouldn't dream of putting any rabbit in something that size!

i didnt know it was too small for Suzi :(

i always have loads of toys for mine, i have a number of mice runabout balls and i put jingly cat toys in them and they love kicking them about and throwing them ;)

Em

Back