• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Damaskinos Gone....

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
to meet Bracken at the Bridge maybe the loss was too much for him to bare....

my little boy had a terrible start dumped in a cardboard box wth three baby kits, he has twisted nails and mites,, and fate brought me to find him and bond him with bracken, the two were inseparable.

they spent summer days bathing in the sun, they were always together, he was so lost the night she died and has been lost ever since

good night my beautiful boy have fun at the bridge and find my beautiful bracken until we all meet again sleep tight!

damaskinos0.jpg

EVE X

Oh Eve - I am so sorry to hear this - my heart goes out to youxx He had a wonderful life with you thats for sure :)

Run free little Domaskinosxx

Eve, we are both so sorry to hear you have lost another precious bunster. Sending you all our love and big hugsxxxxxxxxxxx

Run free little man, reunited with your true love, happy, safe and together for alwaysxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Auntie Eve
I am so sorry to here this :( But Damaskinos is now with the love of his life(Bracken) and they will never be parted again.

Love and cuddles from
Scoot

I'm so sorry eve. At least they're together again. Binky free little one.

Eve im so sorry have just caught up with this. take comfort in the fact that now he has his Bracken again.
If you need me you know where i am, Take care

Eve,I really am so very sorry. Damaskinos and Bracken are now reunited forever. Thinking of you. Jane and Buns xx

Life's Eternal Song

I hold you 'till Life's Breath is gone
I cry for all I'm worth
Even though I know we share a memory
Of you and I on Earth.

As I sit upon the windowsill
Looking out into the rain
There's still a brightness in the sky
That clears away the pain

As I look into the Heavens
I feel that you are gone
But I know that you are there with Bracken
Singing Life's Eternal Song

Oh Eve :cry: I am so sorry.... but try to think of him happy and reunited with his Bracken, they will be binkying around holding paws and as has already been said, never to be parted again.

oh no i'm so sorry to hear that you've lost another bunny. he must have adored her and i hope you can take comfort knowing that they're together

Back