• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Libby is here - bonding vid added

/

I met Alison and handed over Libby. Alison is such a nice person I'm sure Libby will be very spoilt! :D I didn't think I'd bonded with Libby as much as some of the buns I've taken in but it was very strange going out to check the others and her cage being empty :( (although I have another coming to fill it tomorrow)
Good luck Libby and nice to have met you Alison..waiting for piccies..x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh it's so nice to not be the one demanding piccies! It was very lovely to meet you today as well, Jill, it's nice to be able to put a face to a name (but please don't remember my face as I wasn't exactly looking my Sunday best :lol: :lol:

Libby has settled in well, I seem to be calling her treacle at the moment, maybe that'll stick as her new name. She's a confident little lady who got her feet under the table right away, rearranging her furniture, doing some lovely stinky poops, having a munch on some hay and SS and even getting Mr A wrapped round her little finger already. Because she didn't seem the slightest bit stressed, I thought I'd see how she took to little Dudley and.............she bit him. And then she bit him again, and then she really flew at him, and then he ran up to me and hid in the crook of my arm :cry: Poor little fella then looked up at me like "why did you bring me a mad woman, mum". Hmmm...perhaps I'll try again tomorrow when they have settled a bit more. But on the up side, Harry & Heather didn't seem the slightest bit bothered by her presence so that's a relief. Heather is so protective I was worried she would freak at the smell of another female, but she hasn't.

Anyway, there'll be piccies tomorrow, I promise! Shame it's getting dark so early or there could have been piccies today.

Alison x

She seems to prefer my husband, little floosy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll put it down to all the changes recently and see how we get on once she's a bit more settled. I've moved her into his hutch and I've moved him into their shed, so at least it'll be the male territory when they do decide they like each other! It was all a bit of a shock to me, I've never seen such a sweet little bunny turn so vicious so quickly before :shock: and she's about twice the size of him so I was worried she was going to really hurt him.

Libby/Treacle/still-not-sure-of-name seems to have settled in well, she just practically shredded my arm to get to the piece of broccoli I was holding! I clearly wasn't giving it to her quickly enough :roll: She really is a young lady who likes her grub, I'm going to have to be careful with her I can tell :lol: :lol: :lol:

The other bunsters are extremely disgruntled, broccoli had to do this evening as I have run out of carrot. Heather showed her immense displeasure, she turned her back on me and foot-flicked as far as she could. Ooo-err I must remember carrots in future!

Sleep well everyone, Alison x

They'll be here very soon, promise :lol:

I'm supervising bonding at the moment so can't really take the time needed to upload photos etc, and hopefully there'll be some bunnysnuggles photos later on anyway :love:

Bonding seems to be going better today, she definitely wears the trousers! They are mostly ignoring each other, with the occasional scuffle, and it's always her going for him, poor wee lad keeps on trying to escape from the mad woman! They've only been together for about an hour so hopefully they will start to settle down soon :D

Alison I can't upload itv :( Had you tried taking them for a ride in a carrier in your car then putting them back together in the run with a bowl of food(maybe brocolli!) in between them? After all being taken out then having a nice meal has always worked for me!! :lol: :lol:

just edited to add can see it now

Back