• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attention Mr Binks!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just to let you know you are now engaged to the lovely Poppy! :D Will pm your 2 legged friends with details.
pop.jpg

Yeah!!! Lucky Mr Binks, she's beautiful! Looking forward to piccies of the happy couple.

And what a lovely couple they will make. I met Mr Binks over the weekend and can safely say that he is adoreable and his intentions are honourable. :wink:

Poppy is a lucky bun, she will be well looked after by Lee and Cord, and Mr Binks will make a lovely hubby. I'm looking forward to meeting her. :D

Yayayayayayay!!

We are sooooooooooooooooo very excited to be welcoming Poppy into our hearts and home sooon!! I am just popping with delight! :D

Just thought I would share the note that Mr Binks left for HoneyBunny upon hearing this delightful news :

"Dear Honeybunny,

It was such a lovely saturday having my twofoots meet such a lovely other twofoot couple I am very very excited that we have passed the inspection and cannot wait for my princess, Poppy, to come home to me and the happy buntimes ahead!

I have made an extra effort and have been doing a daily bunny dance with Cord and dashing up and down the passage to make sure I am in peak physical condition for the lassie I am eating healthily, watching my bunny waistline, and even had a pedicure and manicure last week.... Got to look spiffy for the ladybun!!

We would loooooooooooovve some more piccies of sweet Poppy -- have stared at the one I have for hours!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease let us know as soon as possible how Poppy's surgery went this morning -- we are sending oodles of nose rubs and healing cuddles for the sweet bunny....

Bev and Steve have offered to do the last leg of the bun run across London... sooooooooooo excited!!! I am counting down the bunny sleeps

*binkies and bounces*
Mr Binks "

podlet, xx

Aaw thats lovely - wishing Poppy a speedy recovery cos I dont think Mr Binks can contain himself much longer by the sound of it! :lol:

We are sooooooooo very excited!!!
You're all invited and will send piccies :D :D

Poppy went in for her snip today.... I always get sooooo nervous about leeettle bunsters under anaesthetic...

Holding thumbs toes and breath to hear an update from Honeybunny..

podlet, x

sarsimp said:
Aaw thats lovely - wishing Poppy a speedy recovery cos I dont think Mr Binks can contain himself much longer by the sound of it! :lol:

Heh... he seems to be doing well -- he's veeeeeeeery smooth and oh so calm and collected!

Its his twofoots that are popping all over the show!! :lol:

podlet, x

/

Poppy is home and well..if a little bemused! :? will take pics on Wedsnesday when she's over the op a bit. noserubs to Mr Binks

Back