• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Curious George seeks a new home

Adele

Warren Veteran
Posted on behalf of: Holly Go-Lightly

Found this afternoon in the play area beside my house...
CuriousGeorge.jpg

Physical Description - Really tiny grey and white bun. Weighs hardly anything so guessing very young. Sweet facial expression. Clever eyes. Brave. Jolly. VERY VERY Curious.
Temperament - Placid being picked up. Curious. Nose into EVERYTHING!
Age - 12 weeks (aprox.)
Sex - Male
Neuter Status - Not Neutered
Vaccination Status - Unknown
Health - Looks healthy
Type of home wanted - Caring, safe, responsible, preferably indoors.
Location - Surrey
Reason for rehoming - Abandoned in park

See our piccies at
http://photobucket.com/albums/v449/NiceBuns/?start=20

aaawww what a gorgeous little bunny :D How scarey for him to have been left in a park.. glad you found him. Do you not have to put up posters and stuff in case he's an escapee before u can rehome him?
I hope he finds a lovely new home anyway.. good luck little one :D

My family and I went walkabout ringing on doorbells. Nobody is missing him.

Also I don't think it was an accident that he was left on our street. There is a forest behind the play area. We are lucky we found him before he went in there. That would have been the end of him I'm certain.

He is "that age" as well. Testicles have dropped. Spraying and into everything.

My gut feel is that he has been dumped.

If anyone in the Gatwick area is missing a bunny like this one please let me know. I will call the local vets on Monday anyway to report him found.

Tried to re-size photo in photobucket. will have to re-size in adobe. will do later this evening.

he is beautiful! i live in surrey and if u cant find a home for him if i can get my partner round my little finger i will take him! he can be a friend for my mummy of the group she likes to adopt other bunnys babys she will dote on him as her babys have long gone

It would appear after 14 days at chez Go-Lightly he is the new king of our house.

I think I would have to decide between divorce or putting george up for adoption.

Because I don't know how to use the washing machine or open the garage door, Georgr stays :wink:

Inka,

I'll keep you posted.

I'm not sure if you'll be glad but it appears he likes Chico.

When Chico is on tele he jumps up on the poof and faces both ears forward to the tele. Weird.

Journey south ftw btw. but there is no tellin some rabbits <sigh>

Back