• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feet stamping.........

cazza

Mama Doe
my bunny when she is out playing will suddenly dart around kicking her feet out stamping etc then return to hopping around normally..........she seems to do it a lot more than my old one did just wondered why they do it is it for super exercise or through giddyness??
my husband and i find it hilarious when she does it but if we sit and laugh at her she does it more....
thanks

I think its the joy of living :D its nice to watch isnt it. In the wild they would only stamp if theres danger, perhaps shes playing a game and pretenting :lol: val

My Simba does that when he had a mad run around the flat! I think it is a sign of fun.. kind of like a mini binky as simba kind of jumps at the same time. :D

Hermione has just started the foot stamping thing... but it is usually followed up by the strangest binkying you've ever seen :lol: :lol:
Well she is only 10 weeks and that's her excuse :lol: :lol:

Back