• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies as Requested by BunnyLove..AKA Eve!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
rabbits748.jpg
Will have to submit pics individually cos cant work out how to do multiples!! This is one of the downstairs pens where Murphy and Felicity hang out!! Jane and Bunsxx

Nice set-ups! Do your buns ever try and hop their fences?

I know mine would be out in a jiff if the didn't have a top on thier cage!

Gorgeous buns!

Tried to get a full room view but X O/H got custody of all wide angle lenses!! So half a downstairs room is the best I can do 'til I have an 'access visit' with said w/a lense!! Jane and Bunsxx
rabbits711.jpg

Aspen'n'company said:
Nice set-ups! Do your buns ever try and hop their fences?

I know mine would be out in a jiff if the didn't have a top on thier cage!

Gorgeous buns!
Not as yet but as is always the case with bunsters I'm sure one will manage it. :shock: :D But as they are indoors they are safe from predators!! :D Jane and Bunsxx

bunnymadhouse said:
OMG THATS GREAT . MY O/H WOULD KILL ME IF I DID THAT THOUGH . NOT SURE I COULD FIT 13 BUNS IN HERE .
ANGIE
And there are another 17!! ......O/H kicked out!!:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

JCO said:
bunnymadhouse said:
OMG THATS GREAT . MY O/H WOULD KILL ME IF I DID THAT THOUGH . NOT SURE I COULD FIT 13 BUNS IN HERE .
ANGIE
And there are another 17!! ......O/H kicked out!!:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

omg so you do have some in the garden then jane! i would like to say you are totally mad but i would be the same if no one else lived here, i dreed to think what i am gonna be like when i am really old! a really life mad bunny lady (you can hear the kids calling me it now) :lol: :lol:

i am gonna be in one of those sun articles "mad old woman dead in house with 100 now flesh eating rabbits" :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back