• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pepper as Gone to Gizmo

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Pepper you came to us when you were just 4.5wks old, You decided to become a house bun 2.5 yrs ago as you loved being with the dogs and bossing them about (they even let you). I then rescued Gizmo and you just instantly loved him and he you, After 6mths you decided he was to become a house bun too and you lived in perfect harmony with the dogs and us. You always did want you wanted and boy did you make us laugh. We will all miss you very much, but know you will be happy now that you are back with Gizzy. We all knew you hated being away from him. Give Mickey, Heidi and Gizzy cuddles from us all.
Rest in peace little one and will love you always
Mum, Dad, Vic, Sam, Blue and all the bunsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pepper.jpg
[/img]

Have lots of bunny-fun over The Bridge Pepper. Gizmo will be so pleased to see you and you can both snuggle together for eternity. This side of The Bridge is just our temporary home 'til we are called to the place where all ills are healed and there is never anything to fear. Binky free Pepper. Jane and Buns xx

I am so sorry for your loss, however as you say Pepper is now with his pal Gizmo and together they are running free at the Brige.

Big cuddles

lol Pam

Just read this! I am sooooooooooo sorry. i guess life after Gizzy wasnt to be. Run free wee soul and snuggle up with all our rainbow buns (((xxxxx)))

awwww sounded like a such a sweety and must of had such a huge character, now pepper can be reunited with gizmo one more time.
run free pepper with gizmo
becky

Awwwww I'm sorry I've only just caught up with this tread - sending you hugs and I'm sure little Pepper is having a good old Bridge Warren Party with Gizzy right now.

Binky Free Bunster.

Back