• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Slaughtered lamb on Jamie Oliver tv show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I was listening on the news in the car and apparently Jamie Oliver slaughter a lamb on screen last night and their is uproar about it. All I can say is YAYAYAYAYAY, I can't normally stand the bloke, but maybe it'll take something like that for people to actually think about what they are shovelling down their throats. :D

But it's the same way they slaughter lambs for the super markets, I think they should show more slaughters like it. Cow, pigs etc.

I know how they do it Tree but i really wouldn't want to see it on TV not because im Squemish but there are people who are! But i can see where your coming from as a vegan, but these animals are breed for food. It's unfortunate and yes lots of people disagree but it's part of life hun. You can certainly do your bit but i don't think it will ever stop XXX

:shock: :shock: He actually did it on TV :?: Oh My God :shock: :shock: I would have been so sick and then I wouldn't have been able to sleep for weeks :shock:
It shouldn't have been allowed on the TV - there are a lot of sensitive people out there :? I can't even watch vet programmes due to getting upset :?

I could care less if people are Squemish, people who eat it should be made to do it themselves, I don't feel sorry for meat eaters. Also if we can't change things then we shouldn't carry on trying to help bunnies as they are breed for it and cruelty and abuse will go on it's part of life.

There is a song by the manics cam't stand them, but not a truer word said.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

On another thought - Nice one Jamie - you have a host of school pupils following you and now they will think it's the thing to do - so watch out for any poor animals being slaughtered now by brats :cry: :cry: :cry: The man is an idiot :evil: :evil: :evil:

I still think people should see what the stuff under their mint sauce, goes through, the pain and the terror. I hope it made for some uncomfortable viewing.

SOAD said:
I could care less if people are Squemish, people who eat it should be made to do it themselves, I don't feel sorry for meat eaters. Also if we can't change things then we shouldn't carry on trying to help bunnies as they are breed for it and cruelty and abuse will go on it's part of life.

As i said Tree we can do our bit hun XX I didn't mean to cause offence XX

Jaypot said:
On another thought - Nice one Jamie - you have a host of school pupils following you and now they will think it's the thing to do - so watch out for any poor animals being slaughtered now by brats :cry: :cry: :cry: The man is an idiot :evil: :evil: :evil:

I disagree, I saw a cow being slaughter as a little kid, it put me off for life.

yeah i do think it will open peoples eyes to what happens but people that eat meant surely arent that thick that they dont know what they are eating? :shock:

he is a total ar*e in my opinion for slaughtering an animal i cant see anybody being a nice person that can slaughter an animal :cry:

Phill said:
SOAD said:

As i said Tree we can do our bit hun XX I didn't mean to cause offence XX

You've not offened me at all, I just want equality for all animals. It means a lot to me.

BirdieBun said:
yeah i do think it will open peoples eyes to what happens but people that eat meant surely arent that thick that they dont know what they are eating? :shock:

he is a total ar*e in my opinion for slaughtering an animal i cant see anybody being a nice person that can slaughter an animal :cry:

I think they are Carys! I know loads of people who are under the impression that there meat just comes out of a factory! They have no idea what happens to it before hand!

BirdieBun said:

I wouldn't say they are thick ignorant more like.

but it's ok for people to eat it, that makes them nice does it :roll: the only reason meat is slaughter in such a barbaric way is because people want it on their sarnies. if you are going to look at it like that, then all meat eaters are evil.

SOAD said:
BirdieBun said:

but it's ok for people to eat it, that makes them nice does it :roll: the only reason meat is slaughter in such a barbaric way is because people want it on their sarnies. if you are going to look at it like that, then all meat eaters are evil.

i never said meat eaters were nice where does it say that?

BirdieBun said:
SOAD said:
BirdieBun said:

i never said meat eaters were nice where does it say that?

Hey im nice!

Phill said:
BirdieBun said:

I think they are Carys! I know loads of people who are under the impression that there meat just comes out of a factory! They have no idea what happens to it before hand!

apparently as well 1 in 3 kids don't know what's in a chip :shock: :lol: .

SOAD said:
Phill said:
BirdieBun said:

I know!!!!! You ask them what a chips made of and they say chips! It's shocking!

Phill said:
SOAD said:
Phill said:
BirdieBun said:

I know!!!!! You ask them what a chips made of and they say chips! It's shocking!

really omg! :shock: :shock: :shock:

i kniw u r nice philliebun!

Thanks Carys!!!! :D :D I don't actually eat alot of meat though, only erally chicken and im way keaner on Quorn i love the stuff!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back