• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Pepper as Gone

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I had to take Pepper to the Vets last night as she was bleeding, they are going to spay her this morning and have a good look round, I am just hoping it isn't Uterine Cancer, My Vet said she will phone me as soon as she as operated on so fingers crossed

kayj said:
Why is this morning going really slow.

Cause thats how life is when you are a member of Demics R Us XXx

She'll be alright Kay, one way or the other XXXXX

awwwwwwwww im sure she will be fine if not im sure they would phone you but hey she fine as i say no news is good news

Caroline my Vet has just phoned while she had Pepper on the op table and she is a mass of tumors and infection, so I have asked her to pts as we both agreed it is for the best.
At least she will be with her man (Gizmo) now and be happy as she hasn't be happy since we lost him.

Sorry to hear about Pepper, Kay, it sounds like it was definitely for the best and she is free and not in any pain or missing her man any more now xxx

I am so dreading telling Vic, as she is teaching at the mo, I have had to leave a message saying phone me in the best cheery voice I could find.

oh Kay so sorry to hear about pepper, I know exactly what you must be going through, as I lost one of my beloved bunnies this week.

:cry: :cry: Very,very sorry that Pepper has passed over the Bridge. You did the kindest,bravest thing for her. Binky Free with Gizmo Pepper. Jane and Buns xx

Back