• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

R.I.P kaspar :(

shibby69

Warren Scout
a few weeks ago little kasper passed away.

kaspar was a fluffy rabbit when he belonged to someone else. he wasnt so fluffy when he grew up and they forgot him. i took him on and we had the best of times. i loved it when he pulled on my jeans or played fetch, and i loved it when he slept on my bed with me

kaspar got runny poo. i rang the vets countless times. they assured me i didnt need to take him down because he was alert in himself. they told me to leave him till the morning. my baby didnt last that long

i wish now i'd have took him elsewhere but at one point i trusted a vet to make the right choice. now i will always ask for the second opinion.

sleep tight my little boy. mummy loves you xxxx

This is just so sad..I am so sorry that your vet let you down. Just cling on to the fact that you gave Kasper a brilliant life which he did not have before you got him and he will know that you will always love him

love.gif

Binkey free little Kasper. There are lots of bunny friends for you to play with over The Bridge. Your Mum is goin' to miss you so much and will love you forever.Jane and Buns xx

Aww wee man. However Kasper will not be binkying free over the Bridge and will carry your love with him.

I am sorry that your vet was an idiot - however at least Kasper was with you when he passed and it sounds like you had lots of happy times together.

Big cuddles

lol Pam

Back