• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

frontal piccys for denny!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: :lol: :lol:

16july2005013.jpg

hagridbedtwo.jpg

and some of hermonie

16july2005023.jpg

lovelove.jpg

itmustbelove.jpg

Eve x

Mikeymoo said:
Eve they are gorgeous bunnies - they went back together ok then :D

them imssed each other really bad, i split them last night and this morning when i let her out of the bathroom she rushed doen the stairs and she groomed him for 30 minutes before she even eat her breakfast :shock: and she didnt eat last night! :cry:

What wonderful big buns. :D Watch out I may bunny-nap them. :lol: I love the pic of them snuggled up on the chair!! :D Jane and Buns xx

JCO said:
What wonderful big buns. :D Watch out I may bunny-nap them. :lol: I love the pic of them snuggled up on the chair!! :D Jane and Buns xx

you will not get out with them alive! :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks jane!

awwwwww :love: :D 8) 8) they truely are stunnning buns :love: I could'nt get my hat off at how BIG Hagrids cottontail was in his rear exposure :wink: :shock: :love: Nice to see him back with his wifey :D :D I bet you get some odd looks in the vets :lol: :lol: do people question you when you are there? I bet they have'nt seen such huge buns :lol: 8) 8)

Great photos Eve - they are a beautiful pair :love: How sweet of Hermoine to give Hagrid so much attention before her tea bless :D

Denny said:
awwwwww :love: :D 8) 8) they truely are stunnning buns :love: I could'nt get my hat off at how BIG Hagrids cottontail was in his rear exposure :wink: :shock: :love: Nice to see him back with his wifey :D :D I bet you get some odd looks in the vets :lol: :lol: do people question you when you are there? I bet they have'nt seen such huge buns :lol: 8) 8)

i get funny looks anyway den when you go in with up to 12 carryiers and boxes full of animals :shock: :shock: but must admit is hate it with the giants they get so much attention, once i had just got the children in the car to leave and turned round and there were about 8 people standing there waiting to ask about them :roll: :roll: :roll: i am just hoping it wont encourage anyone to get them, because as my vet says they are not the healthiest of breeds because of there size, so have associated problems...... the brc dont think of that do they! :evil:

but they are definately in my blood!

Is the darker one Hermione..?? She is exactly the same colour as my recently passed over French Lop..Victoria Meldrew!!! I have to keep goin' back to have a look at H and H they are SO WONDERFUL!! Jane and Buns xx

yep the darker one is my marney and the agouti is her brother hagrid, they are like our third and fourth kid! :love: :love: :love:

Back