• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An Announcement....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Flynn is proud to announce the descent of his 'family jewels'!! :D Off to the vets for the snip next week my boy :shock: :shock: Jane and Buns xx
rabbits759.jpg

Awwww unlucky Flynn mate, but look on the bright side, no plums means you can persuade mummy to get you a girlfriend :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh fancy making that kind of announcement on a public forum , poor Flynn will be all coy now :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
We have a WILBUR who has some little jewels that need sorting very soon too.....I have renamed him Buzzby as that is all he does...B-U-Z-Z :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh fancy making that kind of announcement on a public forum , poor Flynn will be all coy now :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
We have a WILBUR who has some little jewels that need sorting very soon too.....I have renamed him Buzzby as that is all he does...B-U-Z-Z :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah, but Flynn says he knows how to pull 'em back up :shock: so when vet has a feel :oops: :oops: she'll say to wait a couple more weeks before the op'!! :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

JCO said:
Adele said:
Ah, but Flynn says he knows how to pull 'em back up :shock: so when vet has a feel :oops: :oops: she'll say to wait a couple more weeks before the op'!! :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

Clever boy :lol: :lol:

Flynn :shock: Run for it mate :shock: :shock: :shock: thier going to cut your two veg off :shock:

Please Auntie Jane :) could you please say it more nicely in future :oops: some of use have weak hearts 8) :lol:

Back