• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two bonded boys

Mad_cat_rabbit

Warren Scout
Just to give hope to everyone who's trying to bond boys and being told they shouldn't do, here's some pictures of mine.

Rupert is the white one and he's neutered and estimated at 9 months, and Buster is chocolate brown and neutered and estimated at 9 months (he's a bit harder to spot).

ca7b9548.jpg

This was Smudge (grey and a bridge bunny) with Harry. Harry went speed dating and came back with a male bunny. Think Harry swings both ways as he has already got a girlfriend!!!!

DSCI0034.jpg

This is Rupert and Pepper before they had their bits taken away. Now they can't stand each other and they are brothers!!!! So I've not always been successful.

f27be620.jpg

hi

Aww - lovely boys :D I'm wondering if Benny may prefer a boyfriend as he's rejected 6 girls I got for him so far :?

Re: hi

Mad_cat_rabbit said:
elve said:
Aww - lovely boys :D I'm wondering if Benny may prefer a boyfriend as he's rejected 6 girls I got for him so far :?

Take him speed dating at a rescue and see what he chooses.

I'm starting to realise that a car is an essential piece of bunny kit :lol:

Car is essential for a bunny, especially when it comes to bonding them :lol: :lol: .

There's plenty of people on here, me included, that have found car trips the easiest way to bond 8) .

Wow you have given me hope,our Ruby turned out to be male after i had bonded him/her with Derek(he/she started spraying so i sexed he/she again and found things :? ). I have been told i would be very lucky to keep them together and worry that they will start fighting, no signs yet. Fingers crossed

although we dont recomend bonding boys it doesnt mean that it wont work Any one who does have bonded boys just need to be vigelant in case of any disagreements . A lot depends on the buns temperement and the housing set up .

your buns look realy happy together. :)

Angie

Back