• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of Chicken aka Hermione

Mad_cat_rabbit

Warren Scout
Finally got round to getting photos onto photobucket after finding my camera lead which turned up in O/Hs sock drawer :lol: :lol:

Here's my little Hermione (aka chicken).

From the front
79cd3ca0.jpg

Hey mum look at me
3fdef12f.jpg

I look just as good from this side as well
6c1f97e7.jpg

Think I'll go upstairs and surprise daddy
cd0b51d9.jpg

If I sit here long enough do you think she'd notice? (not a good one really)
addf450e.jpg

Chicken/Hermione is nearly 10 weeks old and both her mummy and daddy where lops so she could lop over at any time. She currently lives in the dining room as she has an abcess on her cornea and problems with her digestive system. She follows me everywhere and is always trying to go outside to meet her new brothers and sisters. This is the bunny I saved from that girl on the farm and the one I told a little white lie for.

Well worht the little white lie I'd say! She's lovely, and Hermione is definitely a more apt name for her!

Mad_cat_rabbit said:
Think I'll go upstairs and surprise daddy
cd0b51d9.jpg

Awww she's LOVELY :love: Looks like she could sing that song by Kermit the Frogs Nephew(can't rember his name) "Half Way Up The Stairs............"

She's soooooooo tiny

She's fallen in love with one of my shoes, and I'm in the process of trying to catch her asleep in it. Will post as soon as I catch her.

The hardest thing is going to be putting her in with the others as soon as she's old enough. Am thinking of putting her with Buster who is a very small lop male, as soon as she is healthy and bigger.

Back