• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All the crew!!!

Vicki

Alpha Buck
Just thought i would show you all some pics of all my animals! lol
This is Palli, she is now 14 and a mother of 6 when she was 3! (we have kept two of her babys)! She is the boss and keeps everyone in line!
palli.jpg

This is Belle her daughter who is now 11, shes the scardy cat of the group and follows me everywhere i go! Never leaves my side! She loves to play with her tennis ball!
100_0064.jpg

Belle22.jpg

This is Flint Belles brother also 11! He's just mad and dances around all the time and loves to hold a teddy!
Flint3.jpg

And this is Candy my nans dog who comes to stay quite often, she would like to think of herself as the boss, but thats never gonna happen with Palli around! Shes just an intruder to her!
Candy3.jpg

This is Rocky my hamster who is now 18months bless him!
Rocky43.jpg

Rocky26.jpg

And finally this is Harvey! Hes soooo sweet natured licks me every time he sees me, and was litter trained in the first week i got him!
100_0982.jpg

100_0976.jpg

I hope you all enjoy!

They're all lovely, I'd like a dog - yours look very lively and happy.

Harvey has fab slippers! :lol:

Vicki said:
This is Flint Belles brother also 11! He's just mad and dances around all the time and loves to hold a teddy!
Flint3.jpg

This is Rocky my hamster who is now 18months bless him!
Rocky43.jpg

awwww flint is sooo sweet
and look at rocky's sweet face

they r all so lovely :D :D

Hi thanks for all your kind replys!
Sarsimp- daisy is gorgeous! she does look like flint!
Dont no why you cant see the piccies bubbles, but my harvey is identical to your two!

Finally managed to download the photos' Must have been the works Network....I see Daisy has been on her travels again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

0035.jpg

I really cant believe how identical they are! its quite scary! :shock: lol bet your two think their looking in a mirror when they look at each other! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back