• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sulking

Toby

Banned
I locked the old guy out of his cage because all his done is slept all day. :lol: :roll: So His having a sulk on. :? If his not good he wont get anything for his birthday lol (just kidding) :wink:

lazy8.jpg

lazy1.jpg

lazy2x.jpg

lazy4x.jpg

lazy6x.jpg

Awww, Emma are you being mean to the poor old bun?? I'm sure he was plenty comfortable just where he was!

I'm just kidding you :wink:

And don't let him hear you about forgetting his birthday, and don't worry, I'm sure he wont let you forget :roll: :lol:

Cute piccies :D

he is lovely :lol:
If he is anything like my house buns then he will have found a nice
warm cosy spot behind the sofa for a lie down and nap :D :D
:thumb: oh, to have the life of a happy bun!!!!

:love: Samantha

I can see his crossing his front paws on the first pic :lol:

If only Toby did sleep more out of the way like behind the sofa. He normally sleeps where people have to step over him like in front of a door, or in the middle of the floor. :roll: :lol:

...ok back to work I go.... :)

Well I don’t want him sleeping all day because of his age, its important he keeps active when possible. I don’t want him shutting down. Not only that but he needs his daily work out….as fit as he is already lol. I know I am mean arnt I :D lol

Careful!! :shock: Before you know it he'll be nipping out to Bingo or the occasional Tea-Dance. :D He'll tell you the former will keep his brain active and the latter his body bunny-huggable. :lol: :lol: What a lovely chap he is...!! Jane and Buns XX

Yeah. He could have a bucks night out with Lizzies Robbie to the Bingo tee hee :D Then they would run into luvabuns Molly lol :lol: :wink:

Estelle said:
He's a good age, what do you feed him on?

Just normal Russell Rabbit. But the mix feed varies. He only eats mixed food as he HATES pellets and it’s a bit rich for him. Toby’s Diet has never been great because his so faddy. But he does have a strong stomach. His also a slim bunny. That is why I think his doing well. My Benji (dog) was 22 years old when he died and he was also slim built. (Being a cross whippet). That is what I think the secret is, to just keep you pets slim. :)

Back