• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dillon and Belle Piccies (Hoppyacres)

Hoppyacres

Young Bun
P9070001.jpg

Hi All,

Been away for a while, moved back to Devon. Have tried to download piccies of my furry friends.

The Sheltie is Ben my 16 month old little man, he loves to play with the buns! He follows me absolutly everywhere!

Belle the Nethie is the daughter of Adeles Hansel and Gretel and just as beautiful in her own way. She was 3 on 5/9/2005

Dillon the mini lop was rescued aged 4 months, had vesibular disease at 5 months of age ( he's now 3 years old) which has left him with a head tilt and a wobbly back end. He is incredibly friendly but gets giddy when being carried.

They both survived a field strain of myxi last year thanks to earlier jabs.

Love Kate

Hiya Kate :wave: great to hear from you, thank you for the PM :D :D
Belle is as beautiful as her parents, our Hansel and Gretal :)
Hansel and Gretal are very well, and have a fluffy new buddy called Snuggles to whom they can hide under this Winter :wink: :lol:
The little ones are as cheeky as ever :)
It is lovely to see their daughter Belle, I did not know they had one :!: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Wishing you good luck in your new Devonish home.
Lots of love from all at the Sanctuary.
XXXX

Back