• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's been a while!!!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
It's been a long wee while since i've posted pics so here are a few!!!

Picture208.jpg

Picture206.jpg

Picture205.jpg

Picture204.jpg

Picture203.jpg

Picture202.jpg

Picture199.jpg

Picture198.jpg

Picture197.jpg

Picture194.jpg

awww beautiful bunnies and look how rex and molly are in the same place again :lol: :lol: :lol: wheres dash and scoot hun :cry:

Sooty said:
Oooooooooooo Phill buns :D :D :D Any more fighting?

Nope! I split Dash and Scooter from jack and Pan and they have been fine! there living with three girls and i havn't seen one scrap yet!

Phill
Is the white bun in the second picture the same bunny as in your signature?

It looks the spitting image of my Oscar :)

Awww, love that 3rd piccy down of my Rex bun :wink: just kidding, but he is sooo cute!!

So what are they inside?? Did you move everyone in now so you can do your cleaning?

thanks for the piccies, always make me smile :D

Suzi Wong said:
Phill
Is the white bun in the second picture the same bunny as in your signature?

It looks the spitting image of my Oscar :)

Yep same bunny, thats Lavender! Kerry the first bunny is Samson, and Leah they have all had to move inside because of this bug we have had XX

Samson and Delilah look the image of each other, I think I should have kept them, they are Sooooooooo cute. Jasmine is nearly as big as her mum now. I just can't believe how happy they all are. Well done for looking after them so well.

Back