• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Neglecting Phoebo for new baby!

Joo & Phoebo

Young Bun
I feel like such a bad Mum!
I've only managed to feed & give him a few cuddles since Thursday, no proper play time etc. - my Sister gave birth to her first baby (little girl called Katie!) on Thursday morning last week and since then, I've been running around getting Nappies, cooking for the parents, buying n1pple sheilds etc.!
He doesn't seem to be upset with me though - guess I'm just worrying!
X

Give your self a bit of time its hetic when a baby arrives. once everthing has calmed down you can get back to normal :roll: lol. val

Back