• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two handsome, closely bonded Lop Brothers seek loving home.

Adele

Warren Veteran
POSTED ON BEHALF OF:harvester

fudgesmudge.jpg

Fudge & Smudge are a two beautiful multi-coloured, medium sized dwarf lops in need of a loving home. They are both neutered males, approx 1 year old, and are brothers who are closely bonded and are looking for a home together.

They are sweet-natured boys, who can be a little shy at first, but once they settle in you'll find they are friendly and inquisitive!

They are both in good health. They are currently unvaccinated, but vaccinations could be arranged prior to homing if needed.

They are currently in foster care in the Bedford area after their owner's relationship broke down, and would love a permanent home. The boys would like a spacious home with a family who can give them lots of love, and where they can really settle in and have a stable home for life.

If you think you might be able to give these boys the home they need, please PM harvester, or email harvester@4077th.co.uk

They are lovely boys, I hope that someone on here has room for them in their hearts & hutches, or knows someone who does!

In the pic Fudge is the lighter coloured one on the left, and Smudge is on the right.

We have a potential home for the boys in Mansfield, but unfortunately it's a long way for a homecheck! Is there anyone in that area who might be able to help us out with this?

Otherwise, I'll have to keep looking for a more local home, and unfortunately we've not had anyone else asking about these two yet! :cry:

They are gorgeous bunnsters. I'd love to have them but I'm really nervous about bringin two boys into my home with Darcy (dominant male or should I say bun of the house). It could be tricky bonding three boys.

Back