• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky *******, I've got a squatter

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Zippy, Scooby and Kovu have been in all weekend as they've been bonded with George, but when I went outside to clean out their hutch, look what I found burried under all the hay fast asleep. :shock:

b3c7887a.jpg

b10f15db.jpg

8f69b291.jpg

Re: Cheeky *******, I've got a squatter

SOAD said:
Zippy, Scooby and Kovu have been in all weekend as they've been bonded with George, but when I went outside to clean out their hutch, look what I found burried under all the hay fast asleep. :shock:

b3c7887a.jpg

b10f15db.jpg

8f69b291.jpg

omg are the buns alright tree? and who is george?

Re: Cheeky *******, I've got a squatter

bunnylove said:
SOAD said:

b3c7887a.jpg

b10f15db.jpg

8f69b291.jpg

omg are the buns alright tree? and who is george?

Yep they were living in the house for a few days, as they were being bonded up with George. George is Slayer/ Iceman, Bryn couldn't make up his mind up with the name. We left the hutch open, to find one of the neighbours cat had moved in, he's been in and out of it over the weekend, he seems to think it's his house now.

lol
cheeky monkey :lol:
wonder what the cat will do when he sees he has 4 new friends to share with lol :wink:
becky

Back