• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunny shed pictures!!

Beebop

Warren Veteran
Well at last the camera is working, so here are some pictures of the new shed! :D

Pic_0006.jpg

The inside!
Pic_0015.jpg

Clove's favourite sleeping spot.... :D
Pic_0011.jpg

Storage:
Pic_0013.jpg

Pic_0008.jpg

Clove
Pic_0012.jpg

Two happy bunsters! :D
Pic_0007.jpg

Pic_0010.jpg

And Hannah...she just had to be included!! :roll: :lol:
Pic_0016.jpg

Well thats all for now!

aww they look so happy!! thats a fab house for them!! I love the door!!! How big is the shed?

Great job you :thumb:

They look very pleased in their new home, and I'm sure you are very happy that you are done! :wink:

Fab set up, and hannah is a doll :love:

xxxx

It is 5ft by 7ft, and in that second photo it cuts off about 1/3 so it is a fair size for two medium/small rabbits.

Yes hannah is an airedale, and one total rascal!!! Here she is along with some doggie family at the airedale club meet-up doing the annual egg and spoon race!! :lol:

Pic_0059.jpg

thats lovley the same size as mine only my door is on the end next step for mine is lighting and heating mined you its warm enougth for now i st with the buns on saterday

What a lovely shed for them, may I ask what are the 'metal strips' you have put on the edges to stop them nibbling?

Janice

jrn1310 said:
What a lovely shed for them, may I ask what are the 'metal strips' you have put on the edges to stop them nibbling?

Janice

I am not sure, I will ask my dad and get back to you. They are smooth so cannot hurt them when they brush against it, and they certainly do the trick, fudge was totally demolishing the shed overnight!!! :roll: :lol:

There will be a lot of people on here who may be interested in what they are if they stop the shed being eaten up! Those ones you have look less obvious than some I have seen but I would guess just as effective.

Janice

jrn1310 said:
There will be a lot of people on here who may be interested in what they are if they stop the shed being eaten up! Those ones you have look less obvious than some I have seen but I would guess just as effective.

Janice

My dad says - I'm not sure what the actual name for it is, but it is used by plasters to protect the corners of walls. They can be bought in any builders suppliers or good DIY. They are very cheap, about 80p per 2 metre strip and very easy to cut using a hacksaw. I used 1/2" pins to attach, although, I think 3/4" would be easier to handle. The proper name for the pins is Escutcheon Pins. :D

Thats brilliant, thanks for the information ......... just thought that they may be of use for us to protect the outside of the hutches from being eaten as well, most of us have a run which all the hutches are inside and then additional runs on the grass. I need to speak to our treasurer and see if we can get a lot of them, that is one really good way to make both hutches and sheds last :D

Janice

jrn1310 said:
Thats brilliant, thanks for the information ......... just thought that they may be of use for us to protect the outside of the hutches from being eaten as well, most of us have a run which all the hutches are inside and then additional runs on the grass. I need to speak to our treasurer and see if we can get a lot of them, that is one really good way to make both hutches and sheds last :D

Janice

thats great and they are really cheap so they shouldn't be too expensive even if you have loads of hutchs to do. :wink:

Back