• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He Loves TV!

Rex Rabbity

Warren Scout
Flopsy loves watching TV every night. This is his usual spot. He sometimes stretches out his back and front legs together which is really funny. Yet to get a snap of that!

rabbit_tv.jpg

flopsy.gif

We always bring him inside once or twice a day for a change of scenery and interaction with us. I think he feels just as much at home in the house as in his hutch/run. He usually runs up stairs and checks out all the rooms and comes back downstairs to watch TV later. I think that giving a rabbit plenty of freedom, variety and interaction makes them much happier and better to handle.

flopsy.gif

one of my bunnies elvis the only one who will lie with you and not run around chewing everything and try to dig in laminate flooring :shock: loves to watch tv also he lies with you on the couch and you can see his ears pricklol

Lovely photo!

Were you standing on the top of a table or something, it looks like it's been taken from the top corner of the room :shock:

new_rabbit_owner said:
AlisonA, we have a staircase in the room, I was halfway up it!
Phew, that's a relief!! Thought you were hanging off the lampshade or something!! :lol: Really cute little bun!! :D Jane and Buns xx

Loopylop, don't they just love getting behind the dvd/video and messing around with the wires! I see you have yours boarded off. I usually put a cushion there which seems to work. I was gonna post about that if someone wondered why we had a cushion on top of the dvd, lol!

flopsy.gif

new_rabbit_owner said:
Loopylop, don't they just love getting behind the dvd/video and messing around with the wires! I see you have yours boarded off. I usually put a cushion there which seems to work. I was gonna post about that if someone wondered why we had a cushion on top of the dvd, lol!

flopsy.gif

I noticed the cushion and guessed it was bunny proofing. We've got our video/DVD/xbox in a cabinet with doors on as it was the only way to stop the buns squishing ontop of them and to the back to get the wires. We've then boarded in between the back of the cabinet and the wall - its v effective. :D :D I got fed up of going out and buying new cables!

new_rabbit_owner said:

flopsy.gif

:lol: Yep! We now use the RU panels to block the tv and sofa off!!! She is naughty and eats the wires! :no: :roll:

Back