• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very cute comic strip!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Today I was going through the sunday newspaper and I came across the cutest comic with a rabbit in it! I looked it up online, so I could share it with you guys! Very cute!!

forbetterorforworse.jpg

Isn't it just too cute? I over looked it at first, but than I realized that there was a bun in it! Reminds me of the relationship between Oliver and my dog oreo. The hate-hate relationship :roll: :lol:

has anyone discovered fluffy?

its really well observed and fluffy always reminds me of wicket.

fluffy5.gif

comic reading hubby loves this one...

Fluffy3.gif

i'm getting a signed picture from the lady that writes it.

Desdi,

Fluffy is AMAZING!! I discovered it a year ago when I found myself bored stiff in yet another fan boy comic shop with my fan boy fiance!

I love the bit in the first comic where Daddy is trying to explain to Fluffy that he's a bunny rabbit...

Daddy : "You are a bunny. You're a bunny rabbit"
Fluffy : "Why do you keep saying that?"
Daddy : "Because it's true"
Fluffy : "I'M NOT A BUNNY, YOU'RE A BAD DADDY FOR SAYING THAT"
(Fluffy jumps of the sofa leaving a small pile of poop!)

.....it's just like the conversations my fiance has with our Ludo!! :lol:

ludo1.jpg

*****MR LUDO PUFF*****

wow. ludo is such a cutie.

i'm glad its not just me that has discovered fluffy!

have you seen the one where he leaves a pile of poop on his daddy's lap and just looks at him and says sorry?

i think my favourite one is when fulffy has the tractor book from the library. fluffy reminds me of my little wicket (he was quite "special" in his own way)...

hubby has bought me a signed fluffy strip and i'm getting it for crimbo *beam*

...aww shucks, you guys made Ludo's lil' cheeks blush!! :lol: That boy does love the fuss, oh yes!!!

Desdi, you lucky thing! What a fab Crimble pressie! :rabbit2:

xSarahx

Back