• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie

storm79761

Young Bun
We just got Alfie or should I say Alfie just got us! He is a Lionhead, 8 Weeks old, we are letting him find his feet at the moment, hope to have pics up later. :D :bunny: :mrgreen:

A friend of ours, sisters bunny had a litter and asked us if we would like one, we almost didnt we thought long about it we only lost Snuggs in September, but when we went to see them last thursday, Alfie and my girlfriend clicked and we picked him up at lunchtime. :D A few people have been to see him today. Im trying to catch him to get a photo.

another lionhead baby to gow up at the same time as pheebee shes suposed to be 10 weeks but is the runtey one

Im on leave this week so Im going to be home with him, he doesnt seem to like seeing us when he is in his hutch he runs through the hole. Whats the best method to get him to bond with us? We are both spending time with him and he is fine when picked up, and this morning didnt run when I tried to smooth him. Quite fond of behind the TV already. :bunny:

DSC00305.jpg
This is the best one of him so far. Im trying to get him to pose still a bit shy.

Back