• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GOODBUE RUBY TUESDAY.

rabshan

Mama Doe
Goodbye Ruby tuesday :) who could hang a name on you :) for I know that with every new day :) THAT I AM GOING TO MISS YOU :( we had 12 wonderful years together darling Ruby :) now reunited with your beloved Smokey who was taken from us in the spring :( you loved life & were a feisty little madam who liked her own way (which you always got) you were the sunshine of my life :( :( :( :( :( :cry:

Fare you well Shan's little Ruby Tuesday but you will meet again one day and it will be such a happy reunion and you will have your sunshine back again! :wink: xxx

What a fantastic life Ruby Tuesday must have lived. Binky free little one.

:( :( 'There's no time to lose I heard her say. Cash your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the times,lose your dreams and you will lose your mind.aint life unkind'. Goodbye Ruby Tuesday. Binky free over The Bridge little bunny. Jane and Buns xx

This was one bun who had a very long and happy life. We wish her well on her trip to the bridge and we are sending all our love to you to help you through this heartbreaking time. Take care ((XXXXX))

so so sorry Shan :cry: :cry: thought you might have had a bit longer together yet :cry: :cry: I really feel for you :(

run free little Miss Ruby Tuesday xxx

Ruby Tuesday...a lovely name and it sounds like she had a wonderful life. Many years for you to think of and laugh about all her escapades and how she always got her own way

lapin_029.gif

Back