• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

leburnum

I am not quite sure if this is spelt properly but its is a flower/plant.....
I was wonderin whether anybody knew whether this is poisonous to bunnys as I have lots of rabbits die lately and this plant grows over my garden from a next door neighbour

Don't worry - at least you've found the cause now and you can stop it happening again. :)

I'm sure your neighbour mind you cutting it if you explain what's happened to your bunnies!?! :D

Yes I think that you can cut off anything that overhangs your garden but technically you have to offer the cuttings back to your neighbour - if you keep them without permission, technically that's theft :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd have a word with your neighbour first though so she doesn't think you're just randomely shearing her lovely tree!

lol :D its the most horrible tree ive ever seen it blocks out the sun in the summer. I will be glad to get rid of it hope I dont get arrested for doing it lol

Always better to discuss it with your neighbours first - they may cut it for you and it's good to stay friendly.

Tam

It is a tree and its the seeds that drop that are deadly.have a word with your neighbour but your allowed to cut the bit that comes over yours. U are supposed to give them back the bits you cut off :lol: its the law. If you carnt talk to them them wait till the flowers have died then cut of the seed pods that are haning over your side. val

Back