• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Male dwarf lop rabbits dumped

sarah76

New Kit
on my door step

I was only out for an hour when I got back there was a hutch + 2 black rabbits in it no food or water & there hutch was in a awful state

I suppose this is what happens when people find out you are a softy

My main Problem is I have an allergy to rabbits (up close)and can not keep them as they will never be handled they are very friendly
And in surprisinley good health they are fully grown but not old (I used to breed rabbits when I was much much younger)
And they will come with the hutch they came in (which is not big enough for a permanant home)
I suppose they have always lived together as they do not fight

I am going to try to get some photos of them tommorrow

You would think that one of my neighbours would have seen something but nobody did I am glad they were not burglars

If anybody can offer these boys a loving home please pm Me
Or email me at sarah@milostud.co.uk

would of loved to take them for you but im all the way in liverpool and the last fosters have just gone off to their new homes, so if anyone could help with transport then i have room here for a couple of fosters

could try looking back at the free ads for your area might find details of them on there...at least it might tell you how old they are. There were a lot of bunnies from your area on free ads a couple of weeks ago.
Good luck in homing them.

i wish you all the luck in the world that they will get a great home and im sorry for your allegy- if you never had one would you keep them?

Hi All
Thank you for your help
Amy,
If I never had the allery Yes I would keep them when you have ducks chickens rescued guinea pigs and a lot of pet rats
Whats 2 more
I love rabbits 14 years ago :shock: i used to breed nethies angoras and cashmere lops So my allergy was abit of a surprise to me but I supose we all change with age :lol:
Thank you for the offer of the home I have a rat friend that has offered to transport the little bunnies to areas around rat shows so i will have to see if there are any near liverpool

Thanks again

Sarah

Hi All

Humbug has kindly offered these two boys a home in liverpool but the problem is getting them there
Can anybody help out with transport from Bristol to liverpool?

Please contact me if you can help or you wish to give these boys a good home

Many thanks

Sarah

Hiya Sarah

there is a bunny run taking place in January from Surrey to me, it's not all sorted yet which way they are coming but if i am collecting them from Kay's in Bolton and they could be got to her i could drop then to Liverpool on my way home if thats any help to you??

p.s sorry about the pm i didn't realise you had already posted them :oops:

If they take place on the bunny run then they can be picked up at mine from Humbug as Liverpool isn't all that far away from where I am, or I could even meet Humbug at the Haydock Roundabout off the East Lancashire Rd A580.

photos
DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

Fingers crossed :D

I think we have found a permanant home for these boys in Bristol

Thank you all for your help and offers of foster homes
I hope I have not upset anyone by letting them go to a home in Bristol

Sarah
and 2 very happy bunnies