• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy....1 year old doe..available again

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
this is Poppy
pop.jpg

She is one of the free ad rabbits from Leicester. She is agouti in colour and 1 year old, a very friendly little girl who will make a gorgeous pet. It would be nice to see her paired with a male. If you think you can offer her a loving home please pm me or call Honeybunny's Rehoming 0116 2869887

Oh what a shame, but I suppose it's better that they decided that now, rather than after collecting her. She looks a real sweetie, hope she gets a new home soon (and no, Jill, you can't even tempt me with an "adopt 1, get 1 half price" offer :lol: )

/

aww Alison..you read my mind!! :lol: :lol: I'm not too worried as I've only had her a couple of days and she is lovely so will find a home easily....

Obviously that person waa not the ruight 2foot for Poppy.
An even better one wil soon come along as her colouring is so lovely.
And if she is friendly she will soon be picked and paired perfectly.

Oh what a cute bunster!!

Is she still available?
We would love to give her a home to share with Mr Binks as a much loved house bun!

I have sent you a pm.

Hope to hear from you Jill!

*Crosses fingers*
Leepodlet, x

Hope that this home works out for Poppy, I have just had Lorna's new home fall through :cry:

I do so hope that Mr Binks falls in love with Poppy.

Janice

Oh no!!

Why did that happen Janice? Was it not bunnylove at first sight??
Or did the prospective bunnymum pull out?

I do so hope that Mr Binks falls madly in love with Poppy... All the bunnies we have hoped to adopt so far have been rehomed and hopefully we can get Poppy... I am sure that it will be a case of the right bun at the right time!

Very excited all the same about a lady for Binksy!!

*bouncing leepodlet*

Hooray! Are there any photos around of Mr Binks, I think we all need to see him so we can decide for ourselves how lovely they are going to look together :lol:

Hope it all works out for Poppy and Mr Binks!

*bounce*bounce*bounce*

I am soooooo excited about this -- thank you all for the lovely feedback!
And Alison, aren't you adopting Libby? Gosh, all happening eh?
*cartwheels of joy*

These are the piccies of Mr Binks that my fiance, Cord, had posted to the forum back in the early day when we were still his foster parents in a houseshare... When it came up that our friends emigrated overseas, it seemed a natural progression that we adopt him rather than subject him to a transatlantic flight!

This thread is Cord's introduction to us and Mr Binks on the Forum: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/tam/viewtopic.php?t=3586&highlight=

This is a thread with pics of Mr Binks: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/tam/viewtopic.php?t=3915&highlight=

And one day, Cord was feeling super creative, and wrote a story, starring our very own and much loved bun: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/tam/viewtopic.php?t=3988&start=0

Ohhhh.. I soooo hope that Poppy takes a liking to our bun!

Lee, xx

AAAAAAAAAWWWwwwwwwwwwww!! Fingers crossed they get on, I'm sure they will :D

Yes I am adopting Libby, just need to get her down here now! Also thinking of changing her name, looking at the pictures I have to say she doesn't look like a Libby to me. Probably need to wait until I see her before I decide though :D

Alison x

/

Alison Libby is one of the buns I didn't name..a lot of them dont have names when they come to me but she did!!

Back