• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

caferyn's lucy - the bunny we voted for

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
DSC00129.jpg

lisa

Thanks Lisa, I appreciate it!

She's currently sat in Pickles' tent cleaning herself - completely unaware, that she is being viewed (from a distance!) (Pickle on the other hand is making her way across to Lucy's food bowl!)

http://www.thisishull.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=192857&command=newPage

Pet No. 0295 Pet Name. Lucy

Again if anyone hasn't voted email voting is available until 5pm 8/11/05 (I feel like a sales perosn!) The aim is to get a rabbit to win so on interview I can get some important points across..and I will donate the prize as I'm not in for that (perhaps I should ring and tell them, that way I may get my point across anyway!)

:bunny: :angel:

if you win and you get a prize you could always donate it if you didnt want it im sure rescues would be interested

good luck lucy bun

lisa

I did say I'd split it between Hull Animal Welfare Trust (who I foster for) and the Rabbit Welfare Assoc.

I did send an email to them asking if they could put it on first alerts, but haven't received a reply (or an alert).
I know it was cheeky to ask and I have questioned it ethically for the past week before deciding to press ahead, but I thought a different way of promoting rabbit welfare would be to beat them at there own game and win their competition (the paper don't seem interested in rabbits or their health and happiness - the small animal coordinator has contacted them on several occasions but nothing has ever become of it.)
I thought this would be a more sneaky way, becuase they cant promote and advertise a competition for weeks and not give the winners a interview or picture etc....

:D My word!! Aint no-one goin' to mess with Lucy!! :shock: What a bruiser-bunster. Grant and Phil Mitchell beware..there's a well 'ard bunny on the block!! :lol: Lucy for Prime Minister YAY!! :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

She's a tough un alright! she has no front teeth, but is still top 'rabbit' she makes sure everyone knows their place.

Last week she was very brave and had her tear ducts flushed four times with just a local...isn't she brave????

I do have other photos, but thought this was a more gentlier one....

ps she sat in the corner of the cardboard house, away from all of the noise and lights...but I'm sure she'll come out when she realises there is a guest bunny in the house tongiht!!

Back