• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To My Bunnies Loved and Lost....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have not been able to share my sense of loss for each and every one of you. But perhaps I now can having found like minded people on RR. I have cared for you wonderful 'waif and stray' bunnies for the last 8 years. You have literally saved my life. I love and remember each and every one of you :Baby, Kate,Molly,Robbie,Anna,Freya,Laura,Georgia, Nikki,Alice,Megan,Nell,Malcolm,Eve,Sophie,Aisling,Eleanor,Fran,Joanne,Timothy, Charlie,Freddos,Beatrice, Adam, Keira, Rupert, Hattie, Bunny,Seamus,Amber,Ronan,Bijou,Finn,Emily,Little Jo,Ruffles,Billie,Alfie,Victoria Meldrew,Jane,David,Jill. Binky free my little ones,'til we all meet again over The Bridge. Jane and the Buns this side of The Bridge xxxx

aaawwww :cry: , you have helped so many bunnies JCO, and as you say, you remember each and every one. They are all so unique and special :wink

Thinking of you, and all your bunnies too :)
XX

How wonderful to have loved all of those bunnies, but how sad that they are now at the bridge. Binky free bunnies.

so many cherished friends with lots of cherished memories , I,m sure that each and every one of them had a great life with you and it truly is an amazing list you have there . You have made alot of bunnies very very happy . xx

Jane ...such a lot of love you have given to a lot of babies. I am so glad that you feel that this is a good place to share your feelings. Just think on them all together at that very special place

angel14.jpg

Back