• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A story of creulty turned to love

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
A good friend of mine saved a bunny from neglect. His story is a sad one, but the future finally looks bright.

I have been following his story since September, and wanted to share it with you all.

It has been written on mywebsite, so i will link to it so you can see the pictures too.

Please do read it.

http://www.shazza4505.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/barclay's%20story.htm

You will need to copy and paste the url as it doesnt work for some reason.

well done to your friend but not all rescues would have written him off. many would have given him a chance . if he had come to us we would have done just as much.

Aaaaw, bless Barclay's little heart and he is sooooo handsome, what a wonderful heartwarming story - lucky boy that Leanne did not give up on him. Also, I am very pleased to see that the RWA made a substantial contribution to his care, makes me feel proud to be a member and think that in some tiny way I helped him too!!! :D Hats off to Leanne. :thumb:

And how are you, Shazzabunny? :wink:

Ah thanks Lizzie. Yes the RWA funds really helped, as Leanne would have struggled with the costs had she had to find them herself.
It was good of her vet to charge for treatment only too. People can be so kind. And yes i agree, you being a member of RWA has helped Barclay and many other bunnies.

Me...i'm ok. Hrm, well, yeah ok.
I do mean to come here more often but i find i dont have the energy as i just want to curl in a ball and let life pass me by.

I keep meaning to drop you a line Lizzie, i must be more faithful with my email.

How are you and your wonderful furry family?

Heylo Shazzy, nice to see you here hun

Little Barclay certainly is a brave boy, and Leanne has been an angel to him.. The RWA and Leanne's vet have been wonderful too.. I've followed their story from the beginning, and it is so very heartwarming :D

Back