• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Darby

missshell

Mama Doe
On the 16th of October she dissapeared from the garden and we have'nt seen her since. Words cannot express how we feel.

We miss you angel. We miss your cheekiness,the trouble making and the way you always suprised us with your latest trick and you always made us laugh.

If you are in bunny heaven we're sure you'll be snuggled up to jonesy.
Take care angel. We're sorry you've gone.
100_1191.jpg

Oh how utterly heartbreaking. The 'not knowing' must be so hard to cope with. Please let Darby's little soul be safe what ever side of The Bridge Darby may be. I have no other words that will ease the pain of your loss but am thinking of you. Jane and The Buns xx

Thats so sad - not knowing must be heartbreaking - I am so sorry :(

Wherever you are Darby, mummy loves youxx

I too had been wondering if you had any luck in finding her.. I'm so sorry to hear you didnt find her :cry: :cry: :cry:

Binky free little bun, where ever you may be xxxxx

oh no, my thoughts go out to you , its the not knowing that would also be a killer , kind of like no closure . Where ever you are little one I hope that you are either in the arms of the angels or are safe and free from harm . Cheekybun , if this little one is with you at rainbow bridge please guide her and protect her , if she is still here then please shine the brightest star in the sky on her and guide her safely home to her family who miss her so much . I pray she does come home tho . :cry:

I always hoped that you would find Derby...I am just so very sorry that it was not to be. I hope now that you can think of her as you say in bunny heaven. No consolation I know but I feel so much for you

teareye.gif

Maybe some kind person found her and has given her a home for now and she is giving the love and good things to them, hope so. I'm sure she is ok wherever she is.

june

Today is 6 months to the day that she dissapeared. I can't believe its that long. Not a day goes by where i don't think about her. We still miss her terribly.

Whereever you are angel mummy and daddy love you. x x x x x

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry.
I can't say that I know how you are feeling, but I can just imagine. :cry:
I really hope that whereever she is, she is happy. Maybe someone found her and she has a wonderful life now. You can only hope....

xxx

I can only agree with charliesangel. We can only hope that she is happy, where ever she may be. I'm so sorry, it must be tryly awful for you :cry:

That has to be my worst nightmare... I am so sorry....
Hopefully she has found somewhere safe... if not I hope it was quick ... thinking of you and your family!

aawww how sad.. i know exactly how you feel.. My pet rabbit Benji who i had when i was a teenager disappeared from our garden and i often wonder what happened to him :?

Back