• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

newbie in essex

lucycat

Warren Scout
Hello,
only just discovered this forum. Yippee loads of people to chat bunny with.

I have two and they are the most lovable but worrying problematic creatures I have cared for.

First there was Dylan who is a very large English lop. He is the Grant Mitchell of the rabbit world.

Then there is Silky my Elle McPherson bunny. She is lilac otter rex and beautiful.

I have a few problems with the two of them so intend to post to get some views.

Also have a cat Chloe who is no trouble whatsoever and we are looking for a dog which is how I discovered forums.

Hello.......

welcome_018.gif
to you all and I am glad you found us :wink: Everyone here is so friendly and so willing to help

Hello and welcome to you and your bunnies. i love the way you describe thema dn look forward to hearng more about them.

Hello and welcome :wave:

I'm from Essex too, good here innit :lol:

I'm sure you'll get lots of helpful advice with your pet problems :D

Hello and welcome!

I'm in Essex too - there seem to be a lot of rabbit crazy people in this part of the country! :)

Hi and a very warm welcome,
I`m also quite new to this site but have found everyone to be very friendly and helpful.
Look forward to seeing some piccies. Su :wave:

Sarfend!!!! Well just to the NE.

Have managed to suss photoshopish and here are Dylan and Silky aka Grant and Elle.

Picture019.jpg

dylwithfernonrockery.jpg

Back