• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Night Night Numpty Hamster - I love you

Jaypot

Mama Doe
:cry: :cry: :cry: My lovely little Numpty hammie passed over the Rainbow Bridge today :cry: :cry: :cry: I am deeply upset 'cos he was my little boy :cry: :cry:
I had only had you just on a year - so very short a time yet long enough to stay in my heart and my memories forever.
I loved the way you and your brother Fluzzie came running to me every time I shouted "Where the hammies" - I just adored you both and it will be so strange not having you with me in the flesh :cry: :cry: I know that Fluzzie will miss you to - and now I am frightened that he may leave to :cry: :cry: :cry:
I love you Numpty - mum's little hammie - mum's little boy.
Even though you are both so very noisy in your wheel it still made me smile - taking it in turns to have a go :cry:
I miss you Numpty - I love you baby boy, I will never forget you - I promise you will be with me forever - xxxxxxx
Scurry free over the Rainbow Bridge and say hello to SPG and Joey Hammies for me - tell them I love them always - xxxxxx
Love from Mummy, Daddy, Fluzzie and the Hairy Mob - xxxx

Playtimeforthehammies.jpg

Numpty is the one nearest to the front of the cage[/img]

sleep tight Numpty :cry:

aww they have the same cage as my hamster, he had a great life with you Jay :wink:

Run eternally on the bridge wheel little numpty, make sure you watch over your mum, dad, fluzzie and the hairy mob.

Jay, big hugs to youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to read that Numpty has been called over The Bridge. May he find lots of Hamster things to do, lots of treats to make his little cheeks puff up when he fills them and the loudest squeakiest wheel to run in at 2 O'clock every morning!! We will all see you again Numpty. Jane and the Buns xx

Numpty looks so very sweet and cuddly. So sorry he had to go...I hope Fluzzie will be fine....some big hugs for you all

vic2110.jpg

Wee Numpty is now in the hamster section of the Bridge where there are massive cotton wool piles to burrow in, large wheels for playing, endless tunnels to hide and all sorts of hamster toys.

Hamsters are such lovely wee creatures and I hope that Numpty has introduced himself to our much loved boys Chocolate and Jerry - there will be mayhem if that trio get together.

despite me vowing "never again" we got a new hamster for Gabby last week - he is called Angel and is so sweet with a little black and white face. he is realy cheeky and hangs from the roof of his cage with just one paw :shock:

I hope your other hamster is okay - I am sure you will give him extra love to compensate for the loss of his buddy.

lol Pam

Jay and "Tom", I am so sorry you lost little Numptie - I can just hear you calling to him......can't you, Shell? Have fun at the Bridge little one and run in that Bridge wheel and munch on scrummy Bridge morsels until we all join you.... :wink:

We are sorry Jay and John,

Night night god bless little one from your Mate Monty-Peetree and the rest of his clan xxx

Lizzie said:
Jay and "Tom", I am so sorry you lost little Numptie - I can just hear you calling to him......can't you, Shell? Have fun at the Bridge little one and run in that Bridge wheel and munch on scrummy Bridge morsels until we all join you.... :wink:

Indeed i can, that gorgeous soft voice, so soothing and calming, wish i lived there life would become my very own utopia.

aw little one , have lots of great fun playing at the bridge . your mummy will always love you and miss you , you could not have ever had a better mummy and daddy either . x

Back