• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

and you thought you'd had a bad hair day!!!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: after pics of Toffee and caramel :shock: I got them back today after 2 days at the vets trying to de-mat them!!! Note the little pink tail in some of the pics! :cry:

nov05001.jpg

nov05002.jpg

nov05003.jpg

nov05004.jpg

nov05005.jpg

I hope so, they keep growling at me every time I go near them though, think they've had enough of being pulled around!!! :(

omg, poor little things, how can anyone let that happen - and theres me fretting that Charlie bun has some dry poo stuck to his foot and I'm a bad mum for not cleaning it off! :shock:

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of them in a month or so when they're all furry again and demanding endless brushing. :D

You wouldn't believe the speed it grows back! Dolce was shaved the day before I got him - neck to toe and he just had stubble - by the time he left 6 weeks later he had nearly 2" of fur! It feels lovely once it starts to come though too - all velvety :D

Tam

I'll look forward to that then! :D I'm worried about picking them up at the moment as they're all pink and sore!

as my Mum says there's only two weeks between a good haircut and a bad one - that's what she told her wee dog when she trimmed his coat!! :lol:

aawww bless them.. her poor little tail..it looks so long but oh so red and sore! Thank goodness they managed to get rid of all the matting for them. Hopefully they will feel a bit more comfortable in a few days time

Poor bunnies, not the time of year for that haircut :(
Must feel better despite the draft though.

I've never seen a naked rabbit tail before :shock:

/

Poor things..they must have been in a bad way..so glad they landed on their feet in a loving home even if they don't appreciate it ....yet! :D

Tamsin is right..the hair grows back so fast. Do they have sores? I had to bathe some star had for a while but everything cleared yp well. i'll need to get a few pics of her posted :D

Back