• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pimms update and piccies

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Pimms went to the vets today but she couldn't have her x-rays as the machine was broken and it was being fixed :? She is booked in next Tuesday for her x-rays and bloods.
Sally checked her over and has said that she thinks it could be an injury or a disc problem - we will know more after the x-rays.
We are to carry on doing what we are doing and start her on a dose of metacam daily to reduce any imflammation - other than that, carry on as we are :D
Pimms is really lively and can eat really well :roll: She's good when I put her on my knee to clean her and comb her - when she gets back into her cage though she gets territorial :shock: Little Madam :lol: She's ever so pretty - and she knows it :roll: :lol:
First thing of a morning I put her into a carrier for a few hours, she is on the kitchen table getting lots of fuss and generally being nosey :D She beats her hooded cat bed up and plays for ages :D
Here she is -
I don't know if my ears suit me this way..........
Pimms111503.jpg

[/img]Or this way ............ :lol: :lol:
Pimms111506.jpg
[/img]

I am in love, she is utterly delicious and i may have to take her when i visit next.......makes a note to remember to bring big bag to fit in many bunnies :wink:

Mark said:
I am in love, she is utterly delicious and i may have to take her when i visit next.......makes a note to remember to bring big bag to fit in many bunnies :wink:

*runs off to alarm all buns .............* :shock: :shock: :shock:

BirdieBun said:
awwww what has she got wrong with her Jay she is adorable :love:

She can't walk or put her weight on her legs - she was due to be pts on Monday last :( Our vet thinks it could be an injury or a slipped disc - but we will try to do what we can for her and if she is happy, painfree and wants to carry on, then we will support her and love her to bits. With a face like hers she's hard not to love :oops: :oops:

she is sooo adorable - my word, those are big ears too :)

maybe she was trying to fly ? :lol:

give her a nose-rub from us

Martin+Pam

Martin E said:
she is sooo adorable - my word, those are big ears too :)

maybe she was trying to fly ? :lol:

give her a nose-rub from us

Martin+Pam

Will do, but I think I'll wait until she's out of her cage :shock: Otherwise she'll nip me :shock: But she's only being territorial and it's great that she is fiesty 'cos it will help her get through anything :D

aaww she is adorable!! Such a pretty face and markings.. and those ears are great! Could she be a girlfriend for Scoot!! They could share the coffee table and snuggle up while watching Jurassic Park :wink: :wink:
I am glad she has found her way to you both as i know she will have the best care there is. :D

Jaypot said:
Mark said:

Softly, softly catchy rabbit, they will never know i have been, i have been trained by a BIB 8) :wink:

Mark said:
Jaypot said:
Mark said:

Softly, softly catchy rabbit, they will never know i have been, i have been trained by a BIB 8) :wink:

Aha, but you have to get past Minnie-Moo and her snoring alarms - and you know how loud her snores are :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Jaypot said:
Mark said:
Jaypot said:
Mark said:

Aha, but you have to get past Minnie-Moo and her snoring alarms - and you know how loud her snores are :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm could be a problem, must go and liase with my BIB for further instruction on mission steal EE bunsters :roll: :wink:

Back