• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vote for Lucy!!!!

caferyn

Young Bun
Hi I'm trying to raise awareness about rabbit welfare in the East Riding of Yorkshire and also about the Hull Animal Welfare Trust. I have been keeping an eye on thing since I joined in November, but this is my first posting!

The local rag is doing a pet photo comp and my aim is to win it and get interviewed therefore getting my points and issues in print!! I am donating the prize (if I win) to the HAWT and also to The Rabbit Welfare Fund.

What I am trying to do is get people to vote online at :

http://www.thisishull.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=192857&command=newPage

the pet number is 0295 and pet name is Lucy. Unfortunately you can only vote once per email address, so i am reaching out further than friends and family and asking other rabbit (and small animals lovers) to vote for Lucy. Incidently out of 1288 pets only 47 entered were rabbits and even less of other small animals, so I think there is a point to be made!

Anyway I would really appreciate the help. Many thanks!!

Hello! If you post this in General Chat, you'll probably have a lot more success, as more people will read it there.
Good luck to you and Lucy!

Thanks for your help - I will try that (as I say this was my first post - I tried earlier in the year but failed miserably!!)

Welcome to the forum, as Helen says it will get more veiws if it's in General Chat XX

I have posted in general chat now, thanks very much for your help, the one thing I've noticed over the past year, when I have been looking on the site, is how helpful everyone is!!

I have 11 rabbits in total - 6 of my own and 5 foster rabbits for Hull Animal Welfare. Lucy was the first rabbit, the one I have learned everything about from correct feeding to adminstration of medication!!!

She's my baby (and so are all the rest of them!!)

Back